Insurance Customer Service and Sales Representative
- $40,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Paid Time Off
This is a career opportunity! We are willing to train the right people!
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service /Sales Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
Insurance industry or agency experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
**All who apply will be emailed a link to an online assessment. PLEASE complete the assessment to be considered further for the position.**
Base salary + healthy commission schedule. paid leave after 90 days. Flexible schedule after onboarding period.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Provideexceptional customer service.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
Workman Insurance LlcWest Linn, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.