Workker Richmond, BC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $26 Hourly
Our client is a food processing company currently Production Supervisor!
PERKS! (once Permanent)
- Flexible benefits program including dental, vision, prescription drugs, disability, and extended health coverage
- Company matched retirement program
- In-house certification, training, and career advancement opportunities
- Special employee discounts on all meat and seafood products
- Employee appreciation events and social club activities all year round
- Positive employee culture and rewards for performance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train, guide, and support Meat Cutters daily
- Assign duties to staff and prepare work schedules to meet production deadlines
- Prepare production reports and develop and manage operating budget
- Identify, investigate, correct and document potential environmental and safety problems
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other units
- Resolve and recommend measures to improve productivity and quality
- Provide information for production plans to ensure that production objectives are met
- Commitment to Food Safety by adhering to HACCP and CFIA hygiene rules / sanitary work practices
- Minimum 3 years’ of supervisory experience in a related meat department
- Ability to identify meat cuts is an asset
- Canopy knowledge or strong computer literacy skills is an asset
- Ability to stand and perform physical demanding, repetitive tasks for extended period of time
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 5:30am-2:00pm with overtime
- $25-$26/hr depending on experience and qualifications
Call us at 1 (800) 922-1337 to start the application!
Visit https://www.workkerapp.com/ for more information
WorkkerWhy Work Here?
A technology-driven staffing agency that is changing the industry. Be part of something great!
Workker, a TPI company has 35+ years of experience in staffing in the transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries, giving workers unparalleled access to a network of quality clients seeking experienced workers. Workker offers clients online, on-demand access to a growing database of workers pre-vetted for skill, eligibility, and availability. With an easy application process and automated “smart” worker matching, clients can successfully connect with workers in real-time and enjoy direct communication. Visit https://www.workkerapp.com/ for more information