Sales Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Description Summary
The Sales Support Specialist reports to the Sales Support Supervisor but works closely with and takes direction from the Customer Service Supervisor and Director of Customer Service. The position is primarily responsible for supporting the Sales Team with Salesforce.com utilization and adoption while coordinating key account/project order management throughout the sales and ordering process for a given region.
The duties and responsibilities of a Sales Support Specialist will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Address incoming calls, voicemails and emails from both the Sales Team and Key Customers in a timely and professional manner. This includes, but is not limited to, general inquiries regarding Key Accounts/projects, issues and assistance requests for Salesforce.com, and escalated requests for urgent support
- SPA (Special Pricing Agreement) and Opportunity maintenance and support in Salesforce.com, including proactive management for sales team, addressing past due opportunities for accurate sales pipeline forecasting, and generate reports as requested
- Process demo/mockup orders for sales team, marketing and engineering as requested.
- Communication to customers and/or sales team to promote customer satisfaction with Workrite service for key accounts, including proactive outreach to sales team and customers
- “White Glove” service for key accounts/projects throughout all stages of ordering process, as defined by Sales Support Manager
- Support the Customer Service team with general inquires and order entry as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, order inquiries, change orders and returns, product questions/technical support, lead time requests, General Service Agreement (GSA) program information, product and freight quotes, SPIFF accounts, delivery changes, and customer complaints
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service Focused
- Results, Action Oriented
- Kind, Curious
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Detail oriented, Thorough
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related field
- Education: High school diploma or GED Required
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems
- Organization Skills: Ability to efficiently work in a high paced environment
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work with others across the various processes of the line
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate with team members
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions; While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use fingers and hands
- Physical Environment: Normal office environment; manufacturing and warehouse environment and exposure to moving equipment
- Education: Associates degree
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Salesforce, and a working knowledge of ERP systems and order management systems Zendesk or equivalent systems.
Workrite is a dedicated equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workrite encourages applicants of all ages.
BusinessView all jobs at Workite