Overall Job Scope:
Facilitate order fulfillment, maintain shipping and receiving records, maintain inventory levels and general janitorial and building maintenance.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for
shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of
incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders,
or other records.
- Advise employees on handling of items received, stored and shipped.
- Maintain shipping stock and related items.
- Maintain inventory control using appropriate software
- Investigate documents in shipping/distribution to determine reasons for discrepancies between
inventory and stock control records.
- Set predetermined schedules and priorities for cost-effective utilization of resources and time.
- Confer with Supervisor to determine where materials are in company and to inform them of the
amount, availability and condition of materials.
- Basic janitorial and building maintenance
- Maintain janitorial and break room supplies
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of Shipping Clerk experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Proficient Microsoft Word skills
- Experience with UPS World Ship
- Experience with FEDEX desirable
- Good planning abilities
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary to meet commitments.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Professionalism – Must maintain professional demeanor under pressure; and treat others with
respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Must arrive at workplace dependably and on time
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying 50 lb and must be capable of hearing audible alarms
emitted by the CCSI system.