This is a remote independent contractor role which provides technical support to patients, clinical staff and others regarding cardiac-monitoring devices. Identify and resolve problems, troubleshoot and provide advice to product users specifically with hardware and software needs. Offer customer service to customers by assisting the user in understanding and application of the monitoring system via telephone. Also provide remote support of Windows mobile devices and mobile applications as related to the monitoring system. Respond to customer inquiries in analyzing complaints, diagnosing probable causes, systematically eliminating alternatives, provide troubleshooting solutions and educating patients as appropriate.
- Provide customer product support and technical issue resolution via phone.
- Resolve problems over the phone by instructing and guiding customers through detailed corrective actions.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to confirm resolution of problems.
- Respond to customer support requests with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem and follow through with a troubleshooting process.
- Diagnose technical problems and instruct end users through appropriate maintenance or troubleshooting procedures.
- Communicate issues with team members and escalate appropriately.
- Proactively identify and report potential problems or issues to supervisor and management.
- Document all patient and device-related complaints electronically into CRM.
- Work cross-functionally to support organizational goals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistently meet department productivity and performance metrics.
- As independent contractors, agents must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client's operating hours.
Education and Experience:
- At least one-year experience in a high-volume customer service role—such as call center, retail or similar environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and the internet.
- Have a high school diploma or general educational development (GED).
- Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills; ability to achieve a "meets expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment; has a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; be detail-oriented.
- Multitasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieving outcomes; commitment to task to produce outcomes without direction and to find necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior; helping approach, including listening skills, patience, respect and empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment using Word, Outlook, Intranet, the internet, and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; adapt to different styles; listen critically; and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibit high motivation.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.