Bookkeeper Office Manager
Working Knowledge Amherst, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working Knowledge is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Manager.
Key responsibilities include (Bookkeeping):
- Maintain files in QuickBooks for the entire business and generate monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for CPA review.
- Preparation of financial statements (income statements & balance sheets).
- Accurately maintain customer and vendor data.
- Prepare invoices for clients, oversee accounts payable and receivables.
- Reconcile time sheets and prepare payroll information for Payroll Company
- Maintain account records including verifying, allocating, reconciling and posting transactions.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
Key responsibilities include (Office Manager):
- Oversee daily activities to ensure smooth operations
- Work with ownership and key personnel to grow and maintain the business
- Monitor office procedures and resolve problems through collaboration
- Assist with resolution of operational problems, related to customer service, accounting procedures, and computer systems
- Assist with all aspects of human resources
- coordinate and oversee the completion of special projects as needed
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements and prepare related agendas for the company as required
- Must have 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Must have 3+ years experience in human resources and/or office administration
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- QuickBooks experience a must.
- Ability to efficiently operate standard office equipment including telephone system, fax, machine, PC, iPad, calculator, etc
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, etc
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated self starter
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface directly with client base
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, manage time and accomplish results within deadlines
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
435 LAWRENCE BELL DR STE 3Amherst, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Working Knowledge