- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
We are looking for candidates that are self driven, eager to learn, and grow within a company!
Starting at $15/hr
Machine Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check work of previous shift for quality & correctness and notify supervisor of any issues
- Feed envelope blanks into the machine using proper fanning techniques and maintaining the proper level of blanks
- Check the quality of the finished envelopes throughout the job by following company quality
- control procedures and notify adjusters of any issues
- Assemble cartons for packing of envelopes
- Follow company procedures for filling out labels and label the cartons
- Pack finished envelopes into cartons and follow procedures for stacking on skids
- Assist machine adjusters with clearing jams, troubleshooting, maintenance, and job setup
- Keep envelope folding machine and area around machine neat & clean
- Fill out production paperwork and pull samples as directed
- Follow company procedures for machine downtime
- Communicate with outgoing shift and incoming shift regarding equipment status, job status, and any other relevant information
- Duties include standing for most of the shift, repetitive hand & wrist motions, reaching with hands and arms, regular lifting of up to 25 pounds, and possibly working overtime
- Perform other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- Execute the responsibilities of this position following company safety policies and company procedures
Machine Operator Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of a production work or assembly line experience.
- Has mechanical aptitude
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse for a 12 hour shift.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Workforce