Director of Sales and Business Development
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Identify and qualify ideal clients within the private and public sectors
- Identify and qualify public pre/solicitations such as RFP’s, RFQ’s, Sources Sought, IFB’s, etc.
- Develop relationships with private general contractors, developers, architect firms, and engineering firms
- Work with our proposal team to respond to solicitations in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify prime contractors, contract vehicles (GSA Schedule, IDIQ, MATOC’s), and teaming opportunities to leverage our abilities and create further opportunities for business
- Build relationships with contracting officers, purchasing agents and end users by conducting capability briefings
- Research government spending habits and market trends to determine an optimal govcon strategy
- Maintain positive relationships and follow up with current clients to generate more business
- Continue to build relationships with current vendors, teaming partners, channel partners, and explore potential Joint Venture opportunities with qualified companies
- Perform Capability Briefings, “Lunch n Learns”, Power Point presentations, and the like to present the value proposition of company.
- Engage team members for technical support and to answer questions or concerns outside your area of expertise
Track sales progress and clients in Customer Resource Management Tool. Candidate will report directly to the CEO with sales progress reports each month.
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Code of Federal Regulations (FAR’s, CFR’s)
- Experience with submitting proposals and winning contracts, either as a sub or prime contractor.
- Experience performing capability briefings, public speaking, and networking
- Experience in construction – Electrical contracting, mechanical contracting, general contracting, or associated fields (preferred)
- Prior experience as a contracting officer, government contractor, or military is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel around the Mid-Atlantic if needed. (25-50%, travel not anticipated as frequently during COVID restrictions)
BusinessView all jobs at Workforce
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?