WorkforceLogiq is currently hiring for a Servicing Specialist position located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a contract position for 6 months with the opportunity of extension.
This individual will coordinate high volume transaction processes and activities across multiple programs for Fixed Week, CWP, WorldMark, and Shell for approximately 1.2M owners. This position will support various back end related functions such as, but not limited to, credit bureau reporting, rescissions, cancellations, contract processing, payment processing and research in accordance with departmental service levels and in support of WVO and WCF strategic objectives. The duties performed by this individual are highly visible, supporting $3 billion in loans, affecting cash flow for the company and impacting the overall customer experience.
- Supports leadership and associates to achieve the completion of daily processes by collaborating on process related questions and to validate dashboard metrics.
- Provides account and ownership information; Updates systems of record; corresponds with owners and business partners.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential in accordance with WVO PCI and PII guidelines.
- 2+ years experience in a Finance or customer service related field
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree. Some college preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
- Time management, problem solving, decision-making and ability to support changing priorities
- Able to meet deadlines and maintain poise under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Team player with a positive, professional attitude
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple responsibilities
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Hospitality experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Adobe and Web based programs
- Must have strong Excel skills