Great Job Opportunity - Immediate Hire!! Workforce Logiq is currently seeking experienced Document Agents/Office Administrator for one of our prestigious leading provider of digital solutions to the automotive retail industry at their Wilmington, OH store location. The Document Agent is responsible for accurately handling all incoming and outgoing documents as requested to support the business operation goals and service levels.
- Resources will be required to work onsite no exceptions
- Mandatory shifts: 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM or 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM (must be flexible)
- 3-Month Contract
- Compensation: $12.00/hour W-2 max pay rate (non-negotiable)
- Local candidates to Wilmington, OH please apply
Document Agents are required to handle documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next. Document Agents may be receiving, sorting, scanning, batching, validating or releasing documents. All documents must be processed with a high level of accuracy and quality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Detail Orientation - Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Adaptability - Adapts to change in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; works quickly
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values
- Orderly -Keeps work area clean and organized to ensure compliance with safety and security policies
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work required shifts: 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM or 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Basic knowledge of PC software applications ( MS Office, Excel) preferred
- Data entry skills required for verifying documents; 50 WPM or 15,000 KPH
- Knowledge of state abbreviations preferred
- Knowledge of shipping software and mailing equipment preferred for mail room
- Working knowledge of imaging software preferred
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work
- Ability to sit or stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long periods of time
- Noise level can be loud at times
- Variable shifts for Day and Evening and Part Time and Full Time which can include Saturdays
- Ability to lift or push up to 35 lbs.
Workforce Logiq is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.