Staffing Branch Manager
Workforce Enterprises Irwindale, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $58,240 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
MUST HAVE STAFFING EXPERIENCE
MUST BE BILINGUAL
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include: expanding existing business, handling operations, managing the location, recruitment, client relations, safety, and managing staff. Will also be responsible for monitoring and managing productivity, coordinating the daily workflow, monitoring employee performance/production, processing reports, and handling all employee relations.
· Monitor company quality standards and KPI's
· Direct and manage customer development activities within the office, including face-to-face customer contact to create and develop a good business relationship with existing and inactive customers and retain and build additional revenues
· Monitor activities designed to recruit, train and retain temporary employees needed to fill all available assignments
· Recruit, select, train and evaluate branch office staff using guidelines and materials developed and provided by Corporate Management Team
· Ensure customer orders are filled with quality placements
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of temporary associates and customers
· Coach and counsel temporary associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
· Provide overall supervision and counsel to branch operations staff
· Conduct regular staff meetings to ensure good communication within branch
· Inform employees of company strategies, objectives and results
· Review all financial and general management reports
· Monitor customer aging reports, address and communicate outstanding invoices with customers
· Follow company policies and procedures for all staffing and customer activity, Avionte standards
· All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the company
· Interviewing and screening potential employees when needed
· Data entry of employee and client information into company database when needed
· Performing pre-employment screenings such as drug screen, references and background checks
· Prepare and present weekly reports to clients as well as corporate management team
· Interview and screen candidates for potential and current job openings at client sites
· Complete weekly management reports, as needed
· Ensure compliance of hired employees including: signed applications, I9 forms and hiring/onboarding paperwork
· Ensure timely entering of applications and data into ATS by recruitment staff within branch
- 2-5 years of branch and/or general management experience within an industrial staffing environment.
- Be willing to travel to other facilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team is essential.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred).
Company Standards and KPIs
· Turnover – 8% or less per week, will be tracked for each client
· WC/Injuries – Goal is 0 injuries weekly
· Safety Compliance – Ensure all initial job training forms are received for all new starts, ensure forklift certifications are received for all newly hired forklift operators, attend monthly walkthroughs and safety meetings with clients as needed
· Surveys – Quarterly Business Reviews and Surveys will be conducted with existing clients in addition to WS Evaluations with sales team
· Fill Rate – 100% goal, acceptable 98%, will be tracked weekly
· Quality of Placements – Weekly hires will be audited to determine quality of hired temporary associates meets company standards. 100% success rate is the goal
· Growth – GP goal each quarter is 25% increase from previous quarter’s results. For example: if your average weekly GP was $10,000 for the previous quarter – your goal for the upcoming/new quarter in GP would be $12,500
Workforce EnterprisesWhy Work Here?
We offer stability and growth for all employees, fostering a supportive team environment.