Quality Control Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician to join our team in City of Industry! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of Quality Control experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Valid Driver License in good standing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Intermediate Math skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Basic computer knowledge and use of touch screens.
- Thorough understanding of quality control standards and methodology.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities and accommodate unscheduled changes in duties and work overtime as needed.
- Must display a positive attitude and work well with all levels of personnel, whether individually or in a team environment.
- Effectively communicate questions, problems, and reports to co-workers, supervisory and management personnel.
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Schedule: Monday- Friday , 8am -5 pm
Workforce EnterprisesWhy Work Here?
We offer stability and growth for all employees, fostering a supportive team environment.
Well established company looking for solid employees looking to grow from with in.
AddressCity of Industry, CA