RPA Developer with Dot Net and VBA Macros
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, a leading IT staffing and Solutions Company located in the USA seeks to employ an RPA Developer with Dot Net and VBA Macros for their Atlanta office. Leveraging on years of staffing and consulting experience, the company is a pioneer in the field of IT and outsourcing services. With a wide range of project execution models and costing models, they provide client-centric, cost-effective and process driven quality solutions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, creation, implementation and maintenance of Robotic Process Automations (RPA, Macros) utilizing various coding methodologies and resources.
- Creates and maintains BOTs or macros that will interact with multiple internal and external applications.
- Works with Business Users and Business Automation Analysts for process identification and feasibility, solving issues that arise in day to day running and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Performs Proof of Concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
- Leads and participates in peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Participates in the technical design and development including creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Engages cross-functional team members effectively to develop high quality products.
- Maintains and improves existing applications by working closely with business stakeholders to map existing work processes and identify productivity opportunities.
- Ensures best practices are being followed at each stage of development and test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases are documented.
- Holder of a BS/BA or relevant combination of education and work experience, with at least 2 years of experience building automations (RPA).
- Experience developing with Visual Studio .NET (VB & C#), Microsoft SQL Server, VBA in Excel, Word and Access.
- Experience working on multiple tasks while still being able to be organized.
- Experience with Microsoft Source Safe and BitBucket
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience consuming web services from desktop applications developed in Visual Studio .NET
Workforce Cyprus - churn
TechnologyView all jobs at Workforce Cyprus - churn