Operator Position - Washington GA
Workforce Capital Staffing Washington, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
After reading the JOB DESCRIPTION below, please Apply online at www.WFCworks.com using the WASHINGTON, GA online link.
• To develop and convey the “Quality First” attitude of doing it right the first time, every time.
• To learn all aspects of basic machine operations and the production process
• To keep the work area clean and remove scrap and waste from the area
• Cleaning/sweeping housekeeping the work areas and machines
• Must be able to dump resin and load the scrip trailer
• Follow and encourage Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Ensure that Safety First is a priority by following all safety procedures
• Supplying the production machines with the unfinished product and sending off finished products
• Monitoring quality and production requirements
• Document daily production values including scrap quantities and reasons
• Must be able to keep accurate records
• Must perform any other assigned duties
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be committed to excellent attendance
• Must have proven ability to operate all production machines
• Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling, and routine lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Work well with other department members
• Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, (A -B- C- D) 3 days one week, 4 days the next week
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Must be able to pass a math test, ruler test, and basic color test
• Must have reliable transportation
Workforce Capital StaffingWhy Work Here?
A staffing company that is driven to get THE RIGHT PERSON for THE RIGHT JOB
Workforce Capital is a staffing company focused on Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling. Offices located in Augusta, GA and Thomson, GA allows us to service clients in Aiken, Columbia, Richmond, McDuffie, Warren and Wilkes Counties.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Workforce Capital Staffing