LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Assisted Living
Workfit Medical Webster, NY
- Posted: January 19, 2021
- Per Diem
Workfit Staffing is seeking experienced LPN's!
We have per diem, part-time and full time openings in a well established Assisted Living located in Webster, NY
Immediate openings and great competitive pay offered!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide professional patient care to hospital, long-term and post-acute care residents. You will direct and monitor the care provided by CNAs and consistently ensure proper documentation and recording is taking place. Your ability to lead is crucial in both the success of the CNAs and the care of the patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete resident care documentation using computerized medical record process
- Supports CNA team. Direct the CNA in the timely completion of quality individualized personal care and ensure CNA documentation is accurate and complete
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed practical nurse currently registered by the New York State Education Department
Experience and or training in the treatment of substance abuse and/or substance dependency preferred
Basic computer skills required
Full-time, evening/night availability preferred. Shift differentials apply.
Benefits and Perks
Full-time/part-time and per diem hours, flexible schedule, excellent pay rate
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact 585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
To apply please furnish your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
WorkFit Staffing (a division of WorkFit Medical, LLC), 1160 Chili Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620