Enterprise Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. Were a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) who is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, CPG, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team to sell our Retain product. WorkStep Retain has seen explosive growth in the past year, with some of the biggest companies in the world as customers. Deal cycles are weeks not months, our average ACV is > $100k, and we have high customer satisfaction. A successful person in this role will not only have high earning potential, but the chance to impact WorkStep's overall growth path.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced startup that is helping to solve some of the biggest challenges for the industrial workforce. In this full- cycle sales role, you will engage prospects, run demos, create business cases and ROIs, negotiate terms and close business.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales based activities
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast through prospecting, discovery calls and meetings
- Present the value of WorkStep by demonstrating the Retain product and creating compelling business cases
- Land and expand accounts through account mapping, planning and developing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Create a sense of urgency and persistence to progress and close business
- Develop deep product and territory expertise and industry knowledge
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system
- Utilize ChiliPiper, Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo and Salesforce as part of the sales process
- Minimum 5 years direct sales experience
- 2 years of experience successfully selling SaaS software to decision makers in Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies
- High energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career in a high impact role
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and numeracy
- Team player with a competitive edge
- Persuasive storyteller able to engage and educate an audience on the value of WorkStep
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine customer empathy
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment working remotely
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) as part of the sales process
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience selling in to HR Tech or the Industrial Sector
- Experience working with (or in) our primary industries: warehousing, trucking, manufacturing and production
- Familiarity with our sales stack - Salesforce, Outreach, Chilipiper, ZoomInfo, Connect and Sell
- Training in Sales Methodology such as Sandler or ProActive Selling
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits themwhether that's East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We're a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, FAST. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and L&D stipends
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If youre a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesnt mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
BusinessView all jobs at WorkStep