- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently seeking a full-time Cable Assembly Technician. You will be responsible for fabricating high-quality cable harnesses and cable assemblies from schematics and wiring diagrams.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30pm Full -Time benefits medical, dental, vison, life, 401k with employer contribution, training and career advancement.
The right candidate will be able and willing to:
- wire marking, soldering, crimping, connector termination, and assembly
- Use sound judgment in reworking or rewiring to meet quality control specifications.
- Test and validate products using computer applications and test equipment, including multimeters and power supplies
- Monitor inventory levels of wire and cable, components, and supplies and communicate with team leader regarding inventory status
- Complete build documentation and work orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Remain in a seated position 50% of the time; alternate between sitting and standing
- Move about the office to access parts, including high-level shelving, ascending/descending ladders
- Move up to 50 lbs. of equipment
- Operate machinery for intricate cable/parts fabrication
- Exchange accurate information with customers/co-workers/vendors, etc.
AddressDes Moines, IA
ManufacturingView all jobs at WorkSource Staffing