Leverage your manufacturing expertise and leadership ability in an immaculate environment with state-of-the-art machines and robotics! Take advantage of this opportunity to earn top pay and enjoy 3 days off a week at a rapidly growing medical and consumer plastics manufacturer.
Metro Mold & Design, LLC is seeking a Weekend Production Supervisor to lead their weekend teams in Rogers, MN.
Hours: Thursday 12:00pm - 6:00pm & Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6:00am - 6:00pm
The Production Supervisor is a key member of the operations leadership team. In this role you will independently provide frontline operations team leadership for the molding production lines. The Production Supervisor is responsible for producing high quality products that meeting the production schedule, leading the overall performance of the operations team, and ensuring the safety of everyone the team.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays. Plus, opportunity for annual bonus based on company performance!
- Clean environment – This is a well-lit, well maintained environment with great air quality
- Previous leadership experience in manufacturing, leadership of enlisted military personnel combined with strong mechanical skills, or molding setup or process technician experience and a desire to lead required.
- Experience motivating and managing first line teams required.
- Equipment trouble-shooting and strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Molding machine setup technician or molding process technician experience desired.
- Technical schooling or education in operations management principles a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Microsoft Office and Excel experience required.
- ERP experience a plus.
About the Company: MMD and MMD Medical are cutting-edge medical and consumer parts manufacturers that enhance speed and cut costs by engineering efficient processes, not by omitting steps. Our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, operated by our highly trained technicians and engineers, empower us to achieve some of the tightest tolerances in the industry. We deliver reliable results on incredibly microscopic and critical functioning parts for thousands of implantable and life-sustaining devices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.