Do you have administrative experience? Imagine making more money and experiencing a better overall work environment in a fun, family-owned dealership.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is seeking a Sales Administrator for their Roanoke, VA team.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties primarily supporting our Trailer and New Truck Sales team (Sales Manager and the Sales Representatives).
Some of the benefits to you:
- Excellent hourly compensation, with additional 5-20% in Monthly Performance Bonus
- Great benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Freightliner is one of the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
If you have administrative experience and experience using Microsoft Excel experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance supporting a high volume Sales team.
- This position supports our Sales team directly impacting the experience that our customers have with our company. The Sales Administrative Coordinator is a key role in meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs.
- Invoicing – As our Sales team completes the sale of our trucks, the Sales Administrative Coordinator is required to complete the transaction via our complete invoicing process.
- DMV Processing – There are many essential steps that must occur for a Trailer or Used Truck can be legally assigned and ownership to transfer. This role is responsible for all steps and details.
- Inventory – Responsible for the inventory of our Company’s new and used truck products.
- Warranty – Coordinates warranty efforts and documents.
- Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Used Truck Appraisals – Responsible for entering and updating core information.
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned. Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe functions
Don’t let this incredible opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.