This is a fantastic opportunity to join a foodservice sales organization that is experiencing record breaking growth! Join the team in a key role working directly with the VP of sales on large-scale proposals to K-12 school districts across the country. This is your opportunity to earn a very attractive living while also being creative and experiencing new challenges.
Southwest Foodservice Excellence is searching for a Proposal Writer/Graphic Designer in Scottsdale, AZ.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience distributing RFP and associated materials
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office, InDesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Compensation structure – You have the opportunity to make six-figures in this role!
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, 20 days of PTO, and a company provided laptop.
- Training and mentoring – You will work directly with the VP of Sales.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Responsible for creating proposal books within InDesign and Adobe Suite: This includes InDesign/Adobe graphics design/formatting, as well as writing, editing, and reviewing the language within proposals. It also will call for crafting key, new content pieces of the proposal (including methodology, timeline, etc.), and for coordinating the drafting of revenue-focused proposal content with the Business team.
- Actively manage multiple proposals at any given time, discussing questions with contacts at the RFP-granting agencies, and pulling together necessary materials for submission
- Analyze incoming RFPs to determine products and resources required, level of effort, necessary team involvement, and any company requirements, or regulations
- Continuously re-design and update templates to reflect new information, graphics, statistics, photos, etc.
- Provide on-going support to the marketing team for various projects and assignments
- Coordinate with other team members to support with editing content and completing compliance forms
- Create a scalable process and knowledge management system such that can respond to RFPs with increasing speed, including developing, updating and storing documentation and collateral
- Support Business Development teams with content development for sales collateral
- Organize and process all assets for material creation
- Integrate text and graphics into the finished copy. Compile, organize, and revise information from a variety of sources to generate business development documents including presentations, proposals, task order requests, “Requests for Information” (RFIs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Final Proposal Revisions (FPRs), and Best and Final Offers (BAFOs).
- Research vendors, and engage weekly with external stakeholders (programmers, website designers, graphic artists, etc.)
- Responsible for organizing weekly and annual InDesign training sessions
- Responsible for formatting and applying style guides, interpret and apply brand voice and standards
- Distribute weekly RFP and associated materials, ensuring that all update, amendments, and modifications are communicated across the business development team, as well as in print
- Commitment and consistent ability to meet project deadlines, while managing multiple priorities
- Thrive in a fast paced, production deadline driven environment
- Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- May be required to work non-traditional work hours to accommodate workload and delivery of deadline-driven projects
About the Company: SFE, the fastest growing domestic food service management company, not only commemorates specializing only in K-12 child nutrition, but also celebrates our culture of innovation built over the company’s history. Since our inception, SFE has been changing the perception of how child nutrition should look, taste and nourish students.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.