WorkRocket Salisbury, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Don’t miss this opportunity to use your production experience and leadership skills towards a better career with a leading manufacturer! You will earn excellent pay, enjoy weekends off, and have all the paid time off you deserve in a low-stress environment where you are respected and valued!
Due to business growth, Boral Building Products is looking for a Production Supervisor to join the 2nd or 3rd Shift Team at our facility in Salisbury, NC.
If you have leadership experience and have worked in a production or manufacturing environment, this is an opportunity you need to explore! In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 production workers.
Click Apply or Email your resume to: email@example.com
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation – $60,000-$65,000 annually!
- Generous Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Paid Time Off – 2 weeks of vacation per calendar year, PTO, and 40 hours of sick leave.
- Great Schedule – 2nd Shift is Monday-Friday, 3pm to 11:15pm, and 3rd Shift is Sunday-Thursday, 11pm to 7:15 am.
- Full Training – Jumpstart your career with on-the-job training designed for you to succeed and advance within the company.
- Unlimited Advancement – You decide how far you advance with many opportunities for promotion and recognition within the company.
- Stability – Enjoy the career stability that comes with being a part of a successful company in the building products industry that is booming!
- Safety – Safety is the top priority at Boral Building Products, where the highest industry safety standard is practiced every day.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Attends company sponsored training when necessary
- Reports to work daily and on time unless otherwise excused
- Assists in recommendations for safety improvement
- Responsible for the production or assembly schedule during their respective shift
- Will work with, train and motivate all production employees
- Responsible for enforcing all Safety policies and procedures
- Keep a professional and positive attitude while striving to maintain employee morale
- Identify, coach and train employees in leadership position
- Conduct employee reviews and submit evals to H.R. department
- Responsible for the return of all tools used to maintain work area
- Report all equipment issues to maintenance
- Follow directives from QC Manager regarding quality procedures
- Generate daily production or assembly schedule and submit production or assembly report to scheduler
- Responsible for ensuring Lock Out Tag Out procedures are being followed
- Report all incidents and/or injuries to Plant Superintendent and Safety Manager
- Make sure daily forklift inspections are completed and turned in
- Work with Purchasing Coordinator to ensure all raw materials are adequately stocked
- Attend all weekly staff meetings
- Organize and conduct periodic meetings with production employees
- Ensure that work hours, breaks and lunch periods are properly administered as to timing and duration and will administer written warnings to those in violation of Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Occasionally assists with incident reports/disciplinary forms
- Occasionally responsible for facility shut down and lock up
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
About the Company: Boral North America is a division of Boral Limited, a multi-national leader with over 70 years of experience. Boral is dedicated to supporting positive, sustainable growth within the global communities it operates. With more than 16,000 people in over 700 facilities worldwide, Boral is a supplier focused on providing exceptional customer service to support the booming building materials industry. Boral North America, a leading supplier of construction materials and building products, is an innovator in building materials, and leverages its robust distribution network across North America to deliver quality products and customer service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ManufacturingView all jobs at WorkRocket