Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join the leadership team of the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality Card manufacturer on the planet that will provide you with greater stability and room for career growth. Experience opportunities to be more hands on with the business and have a larger impact on a thriving organization.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for a Production Supervisor for their clean, bright, and climate-controlled Las Vegas, NV facility.
If you have proven experience as a Production Supervisor or Manager in a manufacturing environment, PLI wants to hear from you.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why you should work for PLI:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package – Including 3 different types of Blue Cross Blue Shield health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – They are the #1 company in the Card printing business. If you are in the printing industry, this is where you want to be.
- Big name clients – They work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen their products.
- Great plant environment – Their facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as they promote from within whenever possible.
If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
You owe it to yourself to check out this better opportunity! Apply now!
Email your information directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage and coordinate activities of personnel in card manufacturing.
- Manage the daily production schedules in all of card manufacturing coordinating the off shift activities with the respective shift supervisors.
- Coordinates activities with maintenance to complete required machine maintenance and repair.
- Review and answer issues concerning quality or functionality of product as it is being produced and inspected.
- Review raw material components and supplies and send order requested to accounting for processing.
- Track and review waste from production process to ensure efficient material use.
- Count raw material and work-in progress for month end inventory if needed.
- Complete basic human resource duties such as vacation approval and employee evaluations.
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel.
- Initiate and when approved manage cap-ex spending budgets
- Create cascade messaging and communication throughout department
- Implement and manage lean techniques to reduce waste
- Lead root cause and corrective action identification processes
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.