Are you hungry for a better career opportunity? Don’t miss this chance to step into a lead role with one of the world's largest processors of fresh-cut vegetables, salads, and sandwiches!
This is a company that is producing healthy food that people need right now, so feel good about what you do every day and the products you represent. You can also feel secure knowing that even amid the pandemic, this is a strong company that is growing and can offer you long term opportunities and career advancement down the road.
Taylor Farms, North America's Favorite Maker of Salads and Healthy Fresh Foods, is searching for Production Leads on the 1st shift in Kent, WA.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive hourly pay – Overtime available. Pay increases possible based on performance.
- Great benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, Rx, excellent 401k with matching (100% match to the first 4% contributed), short- and long-term disability, life, PTO.
- Stable company – In business since 1995 and headquartered in Salinas, CA, this is a 10,000+ employee company with locations across the country. Every year they continue to grow and expand their product lines and partners.
- Environmental responsibility – Minimizing packaging and food waste is a priority at Taylor Farms, along with efficient water usage and using sustainable energy sources like solar and wind power.
- Community involvement – Giving back to the local communities is one of their passions. They run and walk for causes they believe in, they give bikes and backpacks to kids, they sponsor local coaches, they award scholarships, and they make neighborhoods, parks, and schools better.
- Some important notes – The job is in 36 degrees for 8 or more hours a day. (Dress warm!) The workforce is very diverse, you may have to find ways to communicate with your team. The work is fast, and a detailed oriented employee is successful.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Taylor Farms Production Lead role is the first level of leadership on the production team. Typically Leads take direction from the Room Manager and work with their team of 5 to 15 to process orders on the conveyor line throughout the day. The paperwork and electronic tracking system need to be tracked and updated by the lead. Efficiency numbers and tracking are the Leads responsibility. If the line is working too slow motivation may be needed, or problem-solving for why the line is slow or stopped. Successful lead candidates will have attention to detail, strong work ethic, and the desire to lead by example!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have some level of previous team leadership experience, whether in food service, retail, manufacturing, production, or similar, we want to hear from you. Food production experience is helpful.