Manufacturing Team Leader / Production Manager - $3,000 sign on bonus
WorkRocket Milton, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine leading a dedicated production team with a global manufacturer where you can leverage your expertise and advance in your career. This is your opportunity to join a state-of-the-art manufacturer where you will experience greater job stability while earning great pay and benefits.
Husky Injection Molding is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable manufacturing professional with leadership ability to join their Milton, VT team as a Manufacturing Lead.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Top pay - $80,000 - $90,000/annually based upon experience plus attractive annual incentive bonus
- $3,000 Sign on bonus!
- Great Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off, on site gym and café
- 5% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account in addition to a 5% match, potential of 10% total match (upon completion of first year of service).
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Advancement opportunities – This is a visible role. Husky is looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level positions from within the organization
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Proven experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Leadership experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Provide leadership and be the point of contact for all issues involving your team on all shifts
- Communicate with other leaders in the business to ensure timely decisions and to keep work flowing
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with support functions including; Maintenance, Quality, Design, Production Support, Scheduling, and Manufacturing Engineering
- Drive accountability within the department to promote maximum team performance and ownership
- Ensure smooth handoff between incoming and next shift to support meeting internal and external commitments
- Implement changes driven by work center champions with a sense of urgency and diligence
- Ensure individual objectives properly align with department and business needs
- Conduct regular one on one meetings with team members, support individual development plans and conduct performance reviews
- Drive the necessary cross training to support the ability to keep work flowing
- Set clear expectations for training and check-in regularly with trainer and trainee on progress
- Support and drive continuous improvement throughout the cell, collaboratively with the other manufacturing team leaders on all shifts (as applicable) • Hold regular team meetings for team
About the Company: As the largest brand-name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry, we are engineers, designers, innovators, material and software specialists, and problem solvers. Team Husky comprises more than 4,300 dedicated people worldwide, focused on building success and profitability for our customers, who operate in over 140 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.