If you have sales experience and are working for a manufacturer or heavy industrial supply company, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organization looking for a future leader!
Last year was their strongest sales year yet! Be a part of the growth happening here and join the small but mighty team where you will interact with the owners on a regular basis. Over time, you will be able to increase your responsibilities as you learn the business and expand your skillsets.
Kimwood Machinery Inc., a member of the Murray Latta group of companies, is searching for a Manufacturing Parts Inside Sales Representative for their location in Cottage Grove, OR.
Relocation assistance may be available to well qualified candidates.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Experience in sales within any of these industries: manufacturing, mining, heavy equipment, forestry, wood products, or related.
- Experience working with customers over the phone.
- Strong computer literacy.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive pay package based on your previous experience – Plus potential for quarterly bonuses and guaranteed holiday bonus.
- Benefits – Including health, dental, 401k with match, sick time, vacation time, and paid holidays.
- No cold calls! – This is a sales role where you will be taking incoming orders with mostly repeat customers. They have a base of over 200 customers, and you will enjoy building meaningful and long-term relationships with your clients.
- Regular hours – 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Option to take a short lunch and leave at 4:00pm.
- Growth opportunity – As the company grows, there are opportunities for you to increase your responsibilities as well as pay. Kimwood is looking for someone who aspires to lead their sales team one day!
- Stability – Kimwood Machine Company was founded in 1951, and in 2018 was acquired by Murray Latta Progressive Machine, Inc. of Surrey, BC, Canada, which has been in business for over 100 years! With this strong history, you can expect a long-term career here.
- Great location – If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you with close proximity to lakes, mountains, and beaches.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Managing parts inquiries and correspondence effectively, through email or phone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Using parts books or drawings to look up part numbers and source parts/components efficiently.
- Utilizing available technical data, sales and promotional resources to generate leads.
- Developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain the professional image of the company.
- Maintaining a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Providing customers with in-depth information regarding equipment and parts for sale.
- Generating quotations, provide follow-up and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Working collaboratively with in-house departments such as engineering and manufacturing.
About the Company: For over 65 years, Kimwood has offer “state of the art” equipment, and most recently, reconditioned Kimwood equipment. Our commitment to excellence and longevity has not wavered as we continue to provide durable and well-built products to the wood products industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.