Are you a skilled maintenance professional with leadership capability or a maintenance leader that enjoys being hands on? Take advantage of a more rewarding opportunity that offers a great work environment, excellent pay including a $500 signing bonus, comprehensive benefits and all the tools and resources to help you experience a more successful career.
Peak Living, LLC is seeking experienced maintenance professional to join their team as Service Managers for their 3 properties in Kansas City, MO. This is a hands-on, leadership role responsible for maintaining the property in a high-quality condition, providing excellent customer service, and supervising preparation of move-ins.
Typical hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with an on call rotation.
Why maintenance professionals join the Peak Living team:
- Culture and Advancement – Enjoy being part of a team that is committed to helping you advance in your career while still enjoying a great work life balance. They have
- Great pay: $18-$28/hour depending on experience plus bonus potential
- 4 weeks of PTO in addition to paid holidays
- Generous benefits package: medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as 401(k) with match
- Property maintenance experience
- Leadership capability
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical certifications are preferred, but not required
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Assist Community Manager in hiring, inspecting, counseling and promoting, staffing levels as directed by the Regional Manager and if needed, terminating employees.
- Teach skills to staff members.
- Schedule work
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Make sure that common areas are safe, in repair and clean
- Perform preventive maintenance for pools, parking lots, building exteriors, etc.
- Make Capital improvement recommendations.
- Respond to all service requests within 24 hours.
- Visit competing properties and inspect quality of maintenance.
- Order parts as need to repair community.
- Continually educate staff on safe working conditions and keep informed on all work safety issues including OSHA guidelines and Peak Living safe working conditions bulletin.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.