This is much more than your typical machine shop supervisor role!
Imagine a leadership role with an aerospace manufacturer where you will not only lead machinists and programmers in a newly renovated shop, but you will work directly with the owners and have a chance to make a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. This is your opportunity to be personally recognized and financially rewarded as you develop new professional relationships and help expand the business through new client contracts and projects.
Our client, an aerospace manufacturer, is seeking a Machine Shop Supervisor for their location near Denver, CO.
If you have a background in CNC machining and supervisory experience in a manufacturing machine shop, they want to hear from you!
Relocation assistance may be offered to well-qualified candidates.
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly and annual bonus opportunities
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k with match
- Chance to work directly with owners and grow business
- Rapid company growth
- Completely remodeled facility full of cutting-edge industry equipment
- Custom job shop environment
- Small business atmosphere
- Supervising a team of machinists.
- Following AS9100/ISO 9001 process and procedures.
- Utilizing a production ERP System to manage workflow, scheduling, and on-floor production.
- Quoting precision machining jobs, ordering material, and managing outside processes.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens. Applicants are subject to a background check.
Our client is a drug-free work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.