Inside Sales Coordinator
WorkRocket Corpus Christi, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an exciting sales support opportunity where you will receive excellent pay and the opportunity to advance your career! Experience professional and financial growth with an industry leader and the creator of automatic door systems. Plus, enjoy a laid-back environment where you can wear jeans to work, have a flexible weekday schedule, and are off on the weekends!
Horton Automatics is searching for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team in Corpus Christi, TX.
If you have sales, sales support, or customer support experience, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Previous sales or customer support experience in a construction, manufacturing, or warehouse environment is a plus!
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Pay!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Includes Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical coverage, dental insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, and more.
- Paid Time Off – 2 weeks paid vacation as well as holidays and sick time.
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities – It is an exciting time to join a stable company that is experiencing growth and adding new products lines, meaning you will have unlimited advancement opportunity to other roles and departments.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting Horton distributors with quoting, product selection, order entry and order management using product knowledge or through researching product offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process incoming orders through data entry into Oracle with applicable verifications, proper shipping instructions and pricing.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency by reviewing architectural drawings and specifications to interpret what is required for each specific application.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by resolving problems and answering questions in a timely, responsive, and professional manner.
- Provide quotes as requested by customers through Enterprise Quoting system.
- Provide a communication channel to architects and distributors by answering specific questions regarding their application requirements.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned and may be required from time to time.
About the Company: Horton has been designing, manufacturing, and selling automatic and manual doors since 1960, when it developed the first automatic sliding door sold in America. Horton provides engineered access solutions for people-oriented environments. Through an intense focus on delivered quality, a broad and customizable product portfolio, innovative applications and best local installation and service, we enhance the safety, security, convenience, and style of commercial, institutional and transit facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
4242 Baldwin BlvdCorpus Christi, TX