HR Generalists – it’s time to join a stable and growing company that has some of the best benefits in the area and can offer you long term career opportunities! This is a role where you will enjoy a great company culture, plenty of autonomy, learning new things quickly, and taking initiative on projects without micromanagement.
McKinley USA is searching for a Human Resources Generalist for their location in Prewitt, NM.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay and benefits – Including medical insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield of NM), dental (United Concordia), vision (VSP), life (Reliance Standard), AD&D, and 401k with match.
- Future growth opportunities.
More information about McKinley:
- McKinley is the largest paper manufacturer for packaging, containing, wrapping and newspapers in the country, with industrial operations in Mexico and the United States.
- McKinley USA operates two paper mills in the United States, one in New Mexico and the other in Washington.
- McKinley-New Mexico is one of the most efficient and sustainable paper mills in the United States thanks to our circular sustainability model that allows to produce 100% recycled paper, co-generate 100% of the green energy consumed and recycle 100% of the water of its processes through an advanced "zero effluent" system of closed circuit.
- We recently acquired a major paper factory in the forest heart of the United States, in the State of Washington, where we will also replicate our sustainable business model to produce paper without cutting down trees, co-generate green energy with steam from our operations and recycle water from our industrial processes.
If you have a High School diploma, and at least 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist, we want to hear from you.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your information directly to: email@example.com
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, interns and temporary staffing; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the HR manager to improve employee engagement/satisfaction including possible areas of improvement in the people management process.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee questions, concerns and complaints
- Conducts and assists with investigations, documentation and findings
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims
- Facilitates or provides human resource related training to the workforce
- Coordinates and assists management with employee recognition programs
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefits information to employees
- Processes payroll and maintains and coordinates payroll related reporting.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.