HR professionals – This is a rare opportunity in Harrisonburg where you will experience a corporate level HR environment. Learn and grow in your HR career with potential for advancement down the line, while interacting with the company’s eight locations within Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia.
Help bring the department to the next level by working with the HR Manager to evolve processes and procedures utilizing new technologies, and best practice approaches to create an engaged workforce.
Truck Enterprises, Inc. is looking for an HR Generalist to join their corporate headquarters in Harrisonburg, VA.
Truck Enterprises places a strong emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training, and personal and professional development. Its progressive environment provides the opportunity for professional growth and a variety of tasks and challenges with recognition for your contributions and hard work.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package – includes an annual bonus opportunity, medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Stability – Company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in HR programs and administration
- Professional certifications preferred, but not required
About the company: Truck Enterprises is a full-service heavy and medium duty truck dealership. They provide the VA region with easy access to Kenworth trucks, outstanding customer service, plus the support of Truck Enterprises’ industry proven and award-winning parts and service operations. In business since 1962, they strive to build meaningful and lasting relationships with their customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.