Are you a Forklift Technician that would benefit from ongoing training and opportunities to move forward in your career with a growing company? Feel more valued with a locally owned organization that ensures a safe work environment and recognizes your ideas and expertise.
Northwest Forklift, Inc., a locally owned and operated material handler dealer, is seeking Road and Shop Forklift Technicians to join their team in Renton, WA. These roles are responsible for diagnosing, estimating and performing repairs on all makes and models of material handling equipment either in the shop or at customer job sites.
Hours are 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday with some available overtime.
Why Technicians join the Northwest Team:
- Competitive pay: $28-$32/hr
- Career Advancement: Expand your skills with ongoing in house and OEM training that with an organization that focuses on promoting from within
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical and dental coverage, paid vacation and sick time, lift and short-term disability insurance as well as 401(k) and profit sharing
- Variety of equipment – They are an authorized dealer for UniCarriers, Linde, Baoli, Princeton, JLG & Capacity Trailer Jockey, but they service all makes and models of forklifts
- Experience as a diesel mechanic/forklift mechanic
- Your own tools
- Clean driving record
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.