Imagine feeling like you’re on vacation every day!
That is exactly how you will feel as an Electrician at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa! As you spend your days in a first-class luxury resort atmosphere, you will perform electrical repairs, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance with minimal installation work - making your job less strenuous.
You’ll never be out on the road in this role – instead you can look forward to great hours and a consistent schedule so you can be home every night for dinner. It’s time to start living the good life!
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is seeking an experienced Electrician in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay – New, higher pay scale starting at $27/hr. depending on experience. This is a full-time position plus some overtime may be available as business dictates.
- Excellent benefits – Health insurance, dental, life, disability, 401k, vacation time, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and employee discounts and perks are available the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- No on-call work – You will always have two days off a week and set scheduled maintenance times during your week. There is no travel or road service work because all work is on the resort property!
- Resort environment – Nestled at the base of America’s largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona’s only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort.
- Consistent Hours – Typical hours are Sunday through Thursday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with Friday and Saturday off. Schedules are subject to change due to business levels on occasion.
- Discounts - Enjoy a discount to play at the spectacular 18-hole, par 71 golf course, as well as discounts to stay at sister resort locations.
If you have significant experience as an electrician, they want to hear from you. Journeyman Electrician Certification is a plus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!
- Evaluate, design, layout and install new circuits for lighting, receptacles, controls, motors, etc., using conduit and accessories.
- Evaluate, install, document and repair circuits for fire alarm systems.
- Test, repair and maintain building lighting and lighting components.
- Test, troubleshoot and repair electrical and motor control units.
- Coordinate, review, inspect and evaluate electrical work performed by outside contractors.
- Evaluate, inspect and document all work performed to ensure compliance with national and local electrical codes.
- Read, interpret, and evaluate electrical schematics, blue prints, engineered drawings and other building documents.
- Perform and document testing, emergency and routine repairs to building electrical distribution system.
- Maintain all inspection and log sheets to guarantee preventative maintenance was conducted.
About the Company: Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa features an 18-hole golf course, 7-acre private resort water park, athletic club, full service spa, and 6 restaurants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.