Imagine a leadership opportunity that offers a more lucrative compensation plan and clear path for advancement. Join an organization that is committed to helping you reach a brighter, more stable professional future.
Security Finance is looking for a District Retail Store Manager to join their team in Carbondale, IL. In this exciting role, you will oversee multiple branch locations as you develop, train, and direct employees throughout Southern Illinois. They provide a great training program that includes mentoring from other Managers and Supervisors in other locations and thousands of other training courses available as well. Enjoy learning from people who are excelling in their role and benefit from all the insights they can provide as you move forward in your career
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation: $50,000-55,000 with growth and bonus opportunities
- A great benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching as well as paid sick, holiday, and vacation time
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, auto allowance and gas reimbursement
- Real and achievable advancement opportunities moving into state and regional director-level positions.
- Community Service — As a company, they are very active members of the community. They make on-going contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- On-going training is provided
If you have multi-site management experience in any industry and great people management skills, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, directs, trains, and manages department personnel through onsite visits and with assistance from the branch manager
- Works with Talent Management Department to ensure proper staffing of territory branches; interviews and selects territory personnel
- Develops and maintains employee/customer relations
- Evaluates branch performance and advises manger on corrective action as required
- Ensures account gain and loan volume for territory
- Minimize delinquent debt by ensuring appropriate lending and collection procedures
- Confirms branch compliance with Company policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure compliance with State and federal lending regulations
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
About the company: Security Finance offers installment loans from conveniently located branch offices in order to provide personal service within the community. Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1955, the company has now grown across 14 states and Mexico, employing thousands of professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.