Leverage your Industrial Purchasing experience into a role where your potential will be realized. This is a rare opportunity to analyze and improve upon existing buying and supply chain processes to improve company profitability. The more profitable your department, the more you are recognized and rewarded. Enjoy working in a clean, safe, cutting edge, state of the art facility overseeing a dedicated team that is committed to being the leader of the industry.
Arkansas Myriad is searching for an Industrial Purchasing Manager to join their team in Fayetteville, AR.
As a valued leader with Arkansas Myriad, you will enjoy:
- Industry leading pay – Base salary starting at $65-$85K!
- Unbeatable benefits – Including: Medical insurance (company pays 100% for team member), 100% dental coverage for entire family, vision coverage, life insurance, optional AFLAC insurances, and 401k with up to a 4% match.
- Advancement opportunity –With 20-30% growth year after year, there are implications of advancement opportunity for someone joining the organization in this role based on the organization’s rapid growth.
- Job security – Every hire here is a controlled hire, meaning you will not be laid off because of a contract ending or a temporary agreement. This is a full-time, long term role.
- Phenomenal leadership – The owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership to supply chain and operations employees
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies
- Play key role in role in vendor selection and ensure best pricing
- Be responsible for cost-reduction initiatives, inventory management, and material budgets
- Manage supplier relations and negotiate contracts, prices
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Coordinate with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs
- Ensure that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Work to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Maintains inventory and tracks distribution by physical count and computer inventory
- Maintain and inspect equipment and tools, issue work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains procurement staff by coaching, counseling, and holding team members accountable and by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
If you have the following, Arkansas Myriad wants to hear from you:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Purchasing Agent for the acquisition of Industrial/Mechanical Components
- Deep knowledge of inventory, supply chain management, database management and ERP systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Arkansas Myriad Incorporated opened for business in 2003 performing specialty process and utility piping work specifically for the Industrial Market. Based out of Fayetteville Arkansas, the family owned business gained a positive reputation locally, which has grown the company nationally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.