Business is Booming for Our Client! Enjoy working for a company that hasn’t skipped a beat even in these uncertain times. This is your chance to leverage your customer service experience and start a career with a stable and growing company that provides great pay, benefits and advancement opportunities.
Our Client is growing and searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their tight-knit team in Largo, FL.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating projects directly with customers, external sales representatives, and the internal production staff. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, professional, and able to handle a fast paced, rapidly changing production environment.
Some Benefits of Joining the Team:
- Compensation - $15-$20/hr. commensurate with experience
- Great Benefits – Including health insurance (50% of premium covered by employer), IRA with company contribution, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
- Training & Advancement – Through additional training there is opportunities for advancement into a sales role and increased income!
- Company Culture – Brightfish Label is a very close-knit community. You can guarantee that you will feel important and valued both in your work and as an individual.
- Exciting Work – You will get a ton of exposure in many different markets and industries which ensures you’ll never be bored! Brightfish works on labels for hand sanitizer, shampoos, skin care products, cosmetics, food packaging labels, beer, wine, spirits, and more!
- Consistent Schedule – Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. No weekends!
- Terrific Location – Largo sits at only 15 minutes from both the beach and Tampa Bay!
- State of the art technology – Use a new online customer management system that helps you stay organized and keep customers happy!
- One-of-a-kind Printing Press – Brightfish Label has a brand new press that is the first of its kind in the world. Imagine how much easier it is to maintain happy customers with a press that minimizes mistakes and maximizes value for customers!
If you are an experienced customer service representative with great organizational skills, they want to hear from you! Business-to-business (B2B) customer service experience is a must! Experience in the printing industry and/or an associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
About the Company: Brightfish Label has been providing a personal approach to labeling solutions in Tampa Bay since 2008. In that time, we’re proud to have served countless neighbors, partners and friends. So, if you’re looking for a different approach, from a different kind of company, look no further than the friendly folks at Brightfish Label.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and demonstrate through service that every customer is valued, and that their satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
- Develop knowledge and insight to proactively meet the needs of the customer. Build trust and indispensable relationships with customer.
- Support assigned direct customer accounts and sales representatives
- Manage day to day relationship and all aspects of service to customers.
- Perform and coordinate order entry processes and systems, including artwork, job jackets, production estimates, tasks and instructions.
- Provide basic estimates based on supplied artwork and project specifications
- Coordinate artwork issues between prepress and customers or sales representatives
- Interact with production to clarify job specifications and/or special requirements
- Support efforts to gain new business and increase business with existing customers. Develop potential customers by providing consultative support for their projects and products
- Document and coordinate customer complaints and concerns, following compliant through to resolution
- Build strong relationships with all members of the organization and contribute to goals of other areas of the business