The Tampa construction market is booming and this is an opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a commercial interior contractor and work with high-end, nationally-recognized clients. This is multifaceted project manager role with room for growth and recognition in the company.
Leverage your business development experience in a position that offers excellent pay and benefits, while working for a company that will value you as a trusted partner.
Cork-Howard Construction is looking for a Construction Project Manager in the Tampa, FL area.
The Construction Project Manager will spend time in and out of the office buying out work, billing projects, going to job sites, and forging relationships with clients. Occasional overnight travel will be required with expenses paid for by the company.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation – Earn $80,000K annually plus per diem pay
- Excellent benefits – Including health insurance, profit sharing potential, vehicle allowance, gas card, PTO, and holiday pay
- Positive culture – Based on teamwork and a genuine care for employees
- Advancement opportunities – Advancing from within the company is valued here. The Vice President of the Florida market is a former project manager!
- Training – Cork Howard will make sure you have all the training necessary to be successful in the role, including coursework for ASHE certifications.
- High end clients – Work on projects for nationally-recognized brands like Fidelity and MetLife.
What you will bring to the position:
- 5+ years of experience as a construction project manager
- Business development experience
- Estimating experience preferred
- Knowledge of interior works preferred
If you have at least 5 years of business development experience in a project manager role, they want to hear from you!
Please click apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Cork-Howard Construction is a high-end commercial interior contractor that has grown into a general contracting company licensed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. They specialize in large multi-floor tenant construction, tenant build-outs and renovations, small to mid-size ground-up structures, and projects in occupied spaces. The concentration of projects are in the following areas: corporate, high-end interiors, healthcare facilities/hospitals, data centers, churches and commercial facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.