Would you enjoy being part of a world class CNC team that designs and fabricates huge, custom projects including flagpoles in front of the World Trade Center and the facade of the Fine Arts Center in Las Vegas? Experience great challenges and even greater reward in a career that offers incredible work variety, top notch benefits package and flexible scheduling.
Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Co. is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their team in Hudson, NH. This is an organization that has invested almost $2 million in new equipment in the last 2 years and will certainly invest in your future as well.
Relocation assistance may be available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why CNC Machinist enjoy working for Gilchrist:
- Excellent medical insurance with low cost deductibles for you and your family and free dental insurance for you and your family
- Short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) profit sharing
- Great Pay - $25-27/hour (depending on skills and experience)
- Flexible Schedule
- Tuition reimbursement – Gilchrist wants you to grow in your profession and will cover the cost of relevant courses
- Paid vacation and holidays
Qualified candidates must have:
- Proven experience setup and running CNC machining centers
- Good math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.