This Akron medical office is looking to permanently hire a seasoned and dependable Medical Assistant!
This position is open due to promotion! The doctors and managers here are looking for someone to take the spot and become part of their team.
They will interview new grads and students!
· Akron, OH.
· Pay is $12.75 - $14.00 depending on experience.
· This position is full time, permanent, and first shift.
Day to day responsibilities include taking height, weight, temperatures, administering hearing and vision tests, patient check in and check out, rooming, preparing trays, immunizations, sutures, syringes, and some front desk back up work.
· Certification not needed.
· Ability to work well with children and parents is VERY important in this office!
· Professionalism and organization skills.
· Fast paced attitude and ability to handle a busy office while keeping up with doctors’ needs.
· Good communication and the ability to take charge in situations is also key.
This manager hopes to eventually train this hire on more responsibilities and have this position grow into something more!
Start your summer off with a brand new successful career!