Talent Strategy Executive Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serving as the primary advisor to the Chief Talent Officer (CTO), this person will assist in leading and managing the district's strategic and operational work related to employee recruitment, development, engagement, support, and retention. At the direction of the Chief Talent Officer, they will provide leadership and direction for special and/or cross-functional projects, coordinate activities that involve all members of the Chief Talent Officer's senior leadership team, and/or serve as a representative of the Chief Talent Officer in meetings with staff members across departments and external stakeholders.
This person will lead efforts to build and maintain coherence across Talent Office departments, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Talent Operations, and Employee Experience, including but not limited to the incubation of emerging and/or innovative strategies, like our Grow Your Own and Opportunity Culture initiatives.
In addition, this EO will provide executive support to the Chief Talent Officer for managing and monitoring day-to-day operations in the Talent Office, among the Chief Talent Officer's senior leadership team, and across the Talent Office's priorities and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, education, business administration, organizational leadership, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of overall work experience, including 4+ years of experience in multiple human capital functional areas including, but not limited to, recruiting, staffing, onboarding, employee benefits, certification, compensation, evaluation, talent development, retention, employee/labor relations, and human capital data and systems.
- 2+ years of experience managing people as a direct supervisor.
- Direct experience working in a large urban school district is highly preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at WorkMonger