Financial Analyst - Texas, Washington DC or Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
For this role, please submit applications directly with the hiring team here.
The Finance Analyst is a full-time, exempt position. This person will participate in budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning, monthly and quarterly reporting, and tracking KPIs relevant to the organization. The successful candidate will be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, and be comfortable working with large financial data sets, have working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), experience using planning and reporting software, and the ability to work in a team environment with collaborative cross-functional working relationships.
- Evaluate results to plan, drive variance analyses, and provide timely and accurate reporting to Finance, School leaders, and external stakeholders
- Participate in the monthly close, in partnership with Accounting
- Analyze financial data for use in planning, forecasting, and management decision making.
- Help advance the integration of Adaptive Planning into FP&A’s daily workflow and identify areas for process improvement
- Perform various ad hoc analysis for finance and leadership.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- 5+ years relevant finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial statements & GAAP
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a dynamic environment and manage deadlines accordingly
- Advanced Excel and modeling skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Adaptive Insights or a similar SaaS financial reporting tool
- Remote. Candidates in Nashville, Washington DC, Dallas are preferred.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WorkMonger