- Expired: December 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About WorkLife Partnership
WorkLife Partnership, founded in 2009, is a Denver-CO based 501c3, social enterprise dedicated to creating socially sustainable communities and thriving workplaces. WorkLife deploys its Resource Navigator service to help employees in life so they can meet their potential at work. We are People Helping People Solve Real Problems, providing personalized, immediate, one-on-one assistance when workers need it most. WorkLife is growing rapidly, expanding its reach nationally across both middle market and enterprise business and is looking for enthusiastically entrepreneurial, curious and experienced people to join our team.
Our Core Values
Brave • Cultivating Potential • Calm Resilience • Connection • Enthusiastically Entrepreneurial • Data Storytellers
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that all clients receive consistent, exceptional quality service that upholds the fidelity of WorkLife Partnership's program model. They supervise a team of Resource Navigators who provide direct support to WorkLife's individual clients and are responsible for holding an assigned Account Team accountable to client service delivery standards. The Program manager serves as a subject matter expert of our programs as well as best practices for client service and outreach. They champion the client experience and lead Resource Navigator contributions to the organization's mission and vision. The Program Manager reports to the Director of Programs.
This is a full-time (40-hour/week), exempt hybrid work position, meaning there will be both remote and in-person work required. Overnight travel will be required occasionally, as directed.
This position will require in office time at WorkLife's headquarters in Denver-CO. WorkLife allows all employees the option to work remotely that majority of their work time. However, in order to foster collaboration and connection with colleagues, WorkLife requires employees to work at WorkLife's primary office location on a set schedule base on the distance of the employee's primary residence from WorkLife's office:
- Denver Metro (within 30 miles)- once weekly
- Colorado Front Range/Mountains (31-60 miles) 2 times monthly
- 61 plus miles and outside of Denver and out of state- quarterly
- Provide daily leadership, coaching, and accountability to a team of Resource Navigators in order for them to provide an excellent client experience and meet/excel client service delivery standards on both an individual and Account Team level.
- Utilize WorkLife's Salesforce database to leverage data in service of program success: regularly review and analyze data collected against client service standard delivery goals, identify, and monitor both areas of success and areas for improvement lead problem-solving conversations and improvement implementations with individuals and the Account Team
- Serve as a "champion of the client experience;" be a subject matter expert in best practices for client engagement and implementing quality service standards; provide direction and leadership with client support services.
- Collaborate Cross functionally with Account management, marketing sales, and client service to deliver high quality interactions to deliver high quality interactions to meet the needs of both individual clients and their associated employers on the Account Team
- Support Resource Navigator recruitment, onboarding, regular training, and professional development
- Monitoring and proposing changes to current policies or service standards keeping them updated and relevant to the work as it evolves.
- Oversee policies and procedures for the supervision of individuals serving WorkLife's mission including, but not limited to college-level intern, engagement leaders (WorkLife's client ambassadors), and volunteers.
- Attend, actively participate in, and facilitate virtual team meetings and trainings.
- Support the management of projects as assigned by the Program Director and Chief Program Officer, including grant implementation and deviliverables.
- Support Program Director and Chief Program Officer in the management of the program budget.
- Approve request for staff leave, timesheets, and expense reimbursements.
- Periodically serve as a regional WorkLife Partnership representative in the geographical area through participation in employer site visits, meetings, community shareholder events, etc.
Note: there may be adjustments to the essential duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or Chief Program Officer.
People Management: Provides oversight, accountability, and coaches a team of Resource Navigators to be successful in their role and achieve/excel client service standards.
Contributing to Team Success: Actively leads a team of individuals and collaborates cross-functionally with others to shape client service delivery goals and successful completion of those goals. Proactively solves problems, makes suggestions, contributes ideas, and demonstrates a personal commitment to the team's success. Motivates others through challenges.
Service Standards: Sets high standards of performance for self and others; takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing work. Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, or service on a team level.
Adaptability: Maintains effectiveness when major changes to job or office environment occur effectively handles, adapts and champions new structures and processes. Actively seeks to understand changes in work task: situations, and environments. Quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with changes. Inspires, motivates, coaches, and holds other accountable along the change journey.
Managing Work: Effectively manages time and resources to bring daily tasks and projects to completion, both for themselves and direct reports. Identifies critical and less critical activities and tasks and prioritizes daily workload accordingly. Knows when to appropriately delegate tasks and empower team members in their work.
Decision Making: Identifies and understands issues; compares information to make a choice; chooses a course of action carefully and wisely; takes action and is accountable to their decisions. Provide expertise and input for programmatic-wide decisions.
Communication: Clearly expresses information and ideas through a variety of modalities; helps individuals understand and retain key messages. Organizes communication by clarifying the purpose and importance. Checks for understanding when communication. Able to and comfortable in having direct performance management conversations with candor and respect.
Customer Focus: Makes clients and their needs the focus of daily work for themselves and their direct reports. Holds the team accountable to client service standards. Actively seeks information to understand issues inhibiting service delivery and responds quickly to resolve problems.
Commitment to cultural humility and equity: Strives to identify internal and organizational biases and implement actionable steps toward diversity, inclusion, and equity. Helps shape team norms that create a safe, welcome space for all.
WorkLife Partnership values the lived and learned experience of all candidates and is committed tp creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage qualified candidates with all different experiences and backgrounds to apply.
We are looking for a Program Manager who has:
- Minimum of four years experience in Human Behavioral related field, case management, or public administration, or comparable lived/learned experience as determined by WorkLife People and Culture and Leadership Teams.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory/people management experience
- Experience working in direct services (e.g., case management, career counseling, financial coaching, etc.) and experience capturing data in care management databases preferred
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Understanding and experience with hiring, recruiting, managing, developing, coaching, and retaining individuals and teams, empowering them to elevate their levels of responsibility, span-of-control, and performance.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems.
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing data to inform client service delivery standards, goals of direct reports, and tell stores of impact.
- Fluent bilingual abilities in Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Tagalog preferred
Compensation and Benefits
We are proud to offer a competitive salary range of $65,000 to $75,000 DOE and benefits package to our employees.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (90% employer paid for individuals)
- Generous vacation and wellness time
- Paid holidays
- 401k (after one year)
- Scaling retention perks, including 30 day paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- Voluntary legal & identity protection services, short term disability, FSA, pet care, and AD&D coverage
- Growing list of employee perks; benefits including annual subscription to Spotify and Calm Apps, annual anniversary perks, and continuing education credits
- Semi-flexible schedule
To be considered for this opportunity please submit Resume and Cover Letter to HR@worklifepartnership.org by Wednesday, December 14th, 2022.
Get fresh Manager Social Care jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.