Cloud Services Engineer- Virtual, United States
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WorkForce Software is the first global provider of workforce management solutions with integrated employee experience capabilities. The company’s WorkForce Suite adapts to each organization’s needs—no matter how unique their pay rules, labor regulations, and schedules—while delivering a breakthrough employee experience at the time and place work happens. Enterprise-grade and future-ready, WorkForce Software is helping some of the world’s most innovative organizations optimize their workforce, protect against compliance risks, and increase employee engagement to unlock new potential for resiliency and optimal performance. Whether your employees are deskless or office workers, unionized, full-time, part-time, or seasonal, WorkForce Software makes managing your global workforce easy, less costly, and more rewarding for everyone.
Over one thousand organizations with more than 4 million users in over 80 countries rely on WorkForce Software solutions to streamline compliance, reduce labor costs, provide more intuitive tools to their employees, and achieve strategic HR on a global basis.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Cloud Services Engineer to join our talented team that implement and maintain the platform which powers WorkForce’s SaaS products. We are looking for people who are passionate about improving the customer experience and who enjoy working within a group to proactively solve problems.
This is a wide and varied role that crosses all elements of production hosting including OS, database, and security. It will enable you will work alongside the Support and Cloud Service teams to ensure that we are able to meet the demand and requirements of our customers.
Good communication, planning, problem solving, and team work are essential in this role.
- Monitoring online services, applications and performance and taking necessary action to ensure SLA’s are met or exceeded.
- Maintaining our Linux systems on all environments globally.
- NGINX administration, parameter tuning, virtual host configuration, key and certificate management.
- Working with the Engineering and Customer Support teams to resolve incidents and to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Automation of manual tasks & processes – removing waste & manual process.
- Participate in on-call rotation in support of our 24x7 operation.
- Linux Systems Administration experience
- Apache / Nginx administration
- Use and configuration of SQL databases (MSSQL / Oracle)
- Experience in ticket driven helpdesk environment
- skills with one or more scripting / programming languages (bash, php, perl ect )
- General Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of Agile or working with Agile teams
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN connection
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols and utilities (netstat, tcpdump, ssh, scp, etc.)
- SSL certificate management experience
- Web application security best practices
- Experience with system automation and deployment tools such as Chef & Jenkins
Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent
Why You Should Join the WorkForce Team?
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours / Work from Home Policy
- 401k with Company Match
- Performance Bonus
- Career Development and Training – Be the CEO of your career!
- Company paid LinkedIn Learning subscription.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives including committees such as:
- Women for Inclusion
- Age: Unity Beyond Years
- Racial Equality/Discrimination
- Mental and Physical Ability
- WorkForce Pride Network
- Global Perspectives
- Band of Veterans
- Health and Wellness / Gym Reimbursement
- Full Comprehensive Health Benefit Package
- Parental Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and Charitable Support
WorkForce Software has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. We are requiring the all employees are either vaccinated or receive weekly COVID-19 testing. If you have questions about the policy please email us at email@example.com.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, WorkForce Software will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-833-987-3831.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at WorkForce Software