COMPETITIVE PAY FOR NURSES!
WorkFit Medical Staffing, a division of WorkFit Medical, LLC is seeking experienced RN's for opportunities within a local long term care facility located in Niagara Falls, NY.
Looking for 1 full-time evening supervisor and 1 Night supervisor - will need to be able to work every other weekend. 8 week contracts are available also!
Provides nursing services to assigned individuals and coordinates medical services. Provides Supervision to direct support staff for all medical and nursing services. Functions as an Interdisciplinary Team (IT) member assuring compliance with all regulatory and Agency standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES could include some or all of the following, depending on the setting:
- Implement physicians' orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
- Assess and evaluate patients' needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
- Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- Develop nursing care plans for patients or residents
- Provide on call coverage if needed
- Must possess a clean NYS Registered Nurse license.
- Licensed and currently registered by the New York State Department of Education and one year related experience.
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact 585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
To apply please complete the online application and submit your resume..
WorkFit Medical, LLC 1160 Chili Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624
WorkFit Medical, LLCNiagara Falls, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.