Certified Nursing Assistant
- Posted: March 26, 2023
- $22 Hourly
WorkFit Staffing, a division of WorkFit Medical, LLC is seeking CNA's for 13-week contract assignments in a Long Term Care facility located in Bloomsburg, PA.
Contract opportunities available!
Excellent competitive pay offered! $22.00 /hour!
Evening Shift: 3pm - 11pm!
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and meet all applicable Federal and State certification requirements
- Current Physical/ Annual Health update; up-to-date immunizations: MMR & PPD; pass federal background check; pass drug screening; positive references; and must have reliable transportation
- Show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions
- Must keep a positive attitude with co-workers, patients, nursing staff and clients.
- Providing assistance and observation for residents in the healthcare facility assigned
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse of a resident’s personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, emptying catheter bags, etc. of residents
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding residents
- Assisting with walkers, etc. to stabilize the patient when moving from the bed or chair to the bathroom or other areas
- Keeping the residents space clean and turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores etc.
- Perform direct patient care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the residents.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist residents with daily bathing, dressing, grooming, oral care, toileting needs, ear and eye care and positioning
- Provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor including daily care, catheter care, turn residents in bed, sponge baths, measure and record temperature, observe and report presence of skin breakdowns; review nursing assistant accountability sheet; report changes in resident conditions to supervisor; and record all necessary charting entries and report all accidents and incidents for patient care
- Prepare residents for meals and snacks; identify food arrangement and assist in feeding residents as needed
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents with kindness, dignity and respect; know and comply with Residents’ Rights, and promptly report all resident complaints, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact 585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
To apply please furnish your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at WorkFit Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?