Quality Engineer PCB & GD&T Beltsville, MD
12 Month Contract
Experience in composite manufacturing needed
Pay rate: $30-40/hr
call Gary 323-694-6577
Experience coordinating and managing all quality related issues by program or customer, reviewing customer requirement documents, ensuring compliance and flow down to engineering, manufacturing and inspection as required. Ensuring workmanship and manufacturing procedures comply with applicable quality and safety standards.
**Responsibilities for this position include:
• Review customer requirement documents, ensure compliance and flow down to engineering, manufacturing and inspection as required.
• Ensure workmanship and manufacturing procedures comply with applicable quality and safety standards.
• Audit subcontractors to ensure their procedures and products comply with program and customer requirements.
• Generate program quality plans.
• Generation of program mission assurance, quality and parts/material/process plan documents.
• Coordinate and manage all quality related issues by program or customer.
• Support QA activities such as: ISO conformance, configuration audits, receiving inspections, generating material non-conformance and discrepancy reports.
• Review and approval of drawings, work instructions, requisitions, procedures and test plans.
• Coordinate all MRB activities and support PCB and FRB.
• Participate in design reviews and pre-ship reviews.
• Ability to manage a diverse QA staff and coordinate day to day activities.
• Position may require flexibility in work week and may require limited travel.
• Position is located in customer facility in Beltsville MD
• Position may require off hours and weekend work.//
**Qualifications for this position include:
• BS in Engineering discipline is required plus 5 years experience. Equivalent experience will be considered
• Experience in Thermal control parts or systems a plus
• Experience in composite manufacturing needed
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Strong GD&T background needed.
• Experience in FRB/MRB/RCCA.