Human Resources Manager Union 110-125K
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Winona, MN Human Resources Manager Union 110-125K
direct hire with benefits
call Gary 323-694-6577
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as internal consultant to management and employees on a variety of human resources policies, procedures, and performance management
- Interpret and enforce the Collective Bargaining Agreement, assist with contract negotiations, grievances, and other union matters
- Maintain employee relations and positive climate processes
- Administer and ensure compliance with EEO-1 reporting, and other related regulatory tracking and reports.
- Complete worker’s compensation claims and associated recordkeeping
- Support the process of achieving the targets, objectives, and company and legal requirements
- Ensure safety measures are implemented and processes are followed
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise
- Evaluate current processes and recommend, and implement continuous improvements
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Manage and direct human resources staff
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for plant employees
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Monitor and improve employee morale
- Track key performance indicators and create reports
- Participates in the development and delivery of management training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Principles and practices of employee and labor relations, collective bargaining and employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years of human resource management experience
- Must have union experience
- Must have management experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Work22 Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.