- Posted: over a month ago
We are now hiring a Service Plumber in Colorado Springs, CO!
We are a Veteran-owned and operated Plumbing Company dedicated to providing Colorado Springs top quality service for over 25 years! We are a family and love serving our community beyond our trade, supporting over a dozen different charities like Pikes Peak United Way. Just as our community has helped us grow over the years, we are continually looking for ways to give back as plumbing professionals and community advocates.
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
- Schedule options to minimize on-call hours
- Take pride in working for a company that supports its veteran community!
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
- Completing residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable to make recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements of our Service Plumbers:
- At least 2 years as a Residential Service Plumber
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- General knowledge of power tools and techniques for care and safe use
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Benefits of Working For Us:
- Medical Insurance
- Insurance stipend if on spouse's insurance
- State of art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Iphone and Ipad
- Accidental and short term Disability through AFLAC
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Powered by JazzHR
Work With Your Handz
AddressColorado Springs, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Work With Your Handz