Lead Setting Representative
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Lead Setting Representative!
We are proud to have served the Bay Area communities since 1998. We focus on client service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for client service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want LSRs who do the same!
- Effectively and courteously communicates with clients to schedule service calls while gathering information on the client’s current systems and needs as well as ensuring that the decision maker is present at the time of the call.
- Performs outbound calls to existing clients to inform them of promotions and to book new appointments with them.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Receives client lead information from the technicians, marketing efforts, and directly from the client. Enters appointment details into appropriate system(s) to document lead.
- Update appointment details in system(s) as necessary due to appointment cancellations/rescheduling.
- Keeps the Inside Sales Manager abreast of issues, problems, and other pertinent information.
- Daily, completes and distributes the Daily Leads Set report; reviews sales reports for errors/omissions and enters corrections in system(s); updates any lead errors; and checks for messages.
- As requested/required, generates reports from systems. As needed/required, tracks activities for area-specific contests/events, special offers and to distribute relevant information to salespersons, Sales Managers, and others.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
Job Requirements for Lead Setting Representative
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in fast-paced and constantly changing work environment. Must be comfortable switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effective communication skills to communicate the benefits of working with our company and the need for on-going HVAC services with clients and to resolve client issues or concerns.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and clients in a pleasant, business-like, and client-centric manner. Ability to communicate with a diverse client population.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent environment.
- Ability to make decisions based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to prioritize work based on service demands.
- Be goal oriented.
- Accurate and thorough in data entry
- Professional and courteous phone and email communication.
- Successful client service experience (in any industry)
- An understanding and knowledge of the HVAC Industry is an asset but not a requirement.
- Fully vaccinated or willing to be
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 23 years!
- We have a great benefits package.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Lucrative wage + bonus potential!
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training classes
- Opportunity for job growth within company
WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
BusinessView all jobs at WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ