- Posted: over a month ago
NOW HIRING HVAC APPRENTICES!
We are a successful Residential Service Company that invests in our employees to ensure everyone’s success! Are you the HVAC Apprentice we are looking for? We offer competitive compensation and generous raises! Apply today to learn more!
What can WE do for YOU? Our benefits include:
- Transition pay while you start your job with us
- 6 paid Holidays
- iPad (so NO PAPERWORK)
- Paid day off for birthday
- Up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- 100% paid employee healthcare, vision and dental – NO EXTRA COST TO YOU
- Life insurance
- Take home vehicle for lead installers and technicians (gas card)
- Toll pass for company issued vehicle use (out of state residence or travel use)
- Tool Replacement Program
- 401K (up to 3% Match starting @ 1 yr.)
- Spiffs & Bonuses
- Company in house training
- Paid Week off for life changing event (Wedding, Newborn, 1st Home Purchase)
- No oil, steam, geothermal, propane or other companies warranty work
- 4- 10-hour shifts for service technicians (Lunch Excluded)
- NO ON CALL Schedule
- Company team events
What You'll Do:
Our HVAC Apprentices will assist in the troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repair heating and air conditioning systems in our clients' homes, as well as perform preventative maintenance on their systems
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- residential experience preferred
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of assisting and diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Powered by JazzHR
Work With Your Handz
ConstructionView all jobs at Work With Your Handz