- Expired: February 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work With Your Handz is growing and looking for a HR Assistant/Recruiting Administrator to join our team!
This job is remote, but requires a physical presence in the Washington, DC area
Work With Your Handz is a women owned boutique recruitment agency identified with residential services and construction sectors. In our niche we hire all types of skilled trades including Plumbers, HVAC techs, Electricians, as well as office personnel and management. We provide recruitment solutions to a growing list of industry leading clients nationwide with a heavy presence in the Washington, DC area. We are known for our client relationships and industry knowledge and to be the recruiting experts for skilled trades. We are a dynamic remote team with a team culture that is supportive and inclusive. We strive to maintain open communication and value input from all team members.
We need an extremely detailed and organized individual to join our team and provide administrative tasks. This role will collaborate across all facets of the business and will be an integral part of our success.
What can we do for you?
- Provide a stable and challenging career
- Provide a great income
- Remote work
- Our team is FUN and professional we work hard but we have a sense of humor!
- We love what we do and support each other
- Opportunities for advancement as our company grows
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
The Recruiting Administrators role is to provide administrative support to the Recruitment team and upper management. This individual also supports the team with a variety of tasks, projects, corporate events, employee's activities and day to day routine assignments.
- Assist with daily job board alerts and resume tasks for the nationwide team.
- Reviews job postings to ensure accuracy to include required verbiage, format, spelling, and information listed is up to date.
- Set up alerts on various job boards for each new position and review for current positions
- May participate at job fairs, cultural events, and other community events as requested by the recruiter.
- Provide administrative support for scheduled events.
- Assists with our HR initiatives and programs.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients including taking notes during calls and following up with clients.
- Provides administrative support across the department of Human Resources, from staffing, benefits, employee engagement activities, unemployment, and general human resource activities.
- Run reports in ATS and compile data for various clients.
- Input resumes into ATS on a daily basis.
- Handles all internal team scheduling needs as directed by recruiting manager.
- Track and report on job board costs.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Complete administrative tasks, special projects and assignments.
- Assist with sourcing for potential candidates on various job boards.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality with high ethical standards.
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Polished and professional demeanor, proven experience in delivering superior high-end customer service.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets, Google Email and Calendar invitations, Zoom scheduling and be technologically savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Ability to carry out instructions in written and/or oral form.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks is critical.
- Must possess a professional demeanor.
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field
- Three (3) years or more in similar Human Resources role preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Work With Your Handz
BusinessView all jobs at Work With Your Handz